SUNDAY, NOV 1ST @ 1100am
Fall is a wonderful time of the year! It is a great time for friends and family. Each year, here at Grace, we celebrate this season with Harvest Sunday. It is a day of worship and thanksgiving unto the Lord and a day of fun activities for family and friends.
We invite you to come and celebrate this season with us. Mark you calendars now, and join us on November 1st, for an exciting day for the whole family.
- Enjoy a complimentary meal following the 1100AM service
- Hear an encouraging Bible message that will strengthen your faith
- Experience powerful worship and music
- Dress up in old fashion attire and win a blue ribbon
- Bring your best dessert or bowl of chili and win a blue ribbon
- Let your kids enjoy the bouncy houses, face painting, pony rides, & lots of games!